Monday, July 30, 2012

Horizontal Stripes: Do’s and Don’ts

I will be the first to admit that I am not exactly a fashionable guy.  I'm a person that keeps identical copies of the same (usually black in color) outfit for efficiency's sake.

There is however, one thing I do know.  The slender guy on the left can pull off horizontal stripes, the hefty gentleman on the right, cannot.  As a man who is somewhat circumferentially challenged, the fact that horizontal stripes add multiple reference points to your unflattering curves is instinctual.  Then again, the sweat pants is highly indicative that he probably doesn't, in fact, give a shit.

 

If you are that person that wears horizontal stripes and shouldn’t and you still choose to ignore my plea, have a dose of color inversion.

Yeah, thought so.

No comments: