Thursday, December 4, 2008

Indianapolis Neighborhoods - Sherman Drive and Brookside Pt. 2

All of these photos were taken North of 16th Street on or near Massachusetts Ave. I started to run out of daylight, so I didn't get as many shots of the area that I wanted to. There's a lot of interesting things to shoot around here; like old infrastructure and warehouses. I would like to come back and take some more shots when the weather improves.

Old school C9 lamps, illuminated Santa and candles makes me feel like a kid again.


Hamilton and Massachusetts in front of a warehouse.


The same warehouse as in the previous shot; I think the trimming and color scheme of the building is pretty cool.


Have Rottweiler, will travel...


I started to quickly run out of daylight...

The downtown skyline from Massachusetts Ave, close to Keystone Ave.


View of the sunset from Massachusetts Ave.


Massachusetts and Valley Avenues. This four-way intersection can only be completely seen looking North; I nominate this for the Most Hazardous Intersection of the Week Award (if such a thing existed).

2 comments:

Kevin said...

There's 2 large intersections in Indy that are completely insane: Delaware and Fall Creek, and English and Rural. But yours might be the best!

Unknown said...

Those are pretty crazy: One's butted up against a waterway, has confusing signals, and moves dense high speed traffic. The other's impaled by Southeastern Ave. Interesting.