Sunday, October 12, 2008

Interesting people in Indy

I took the opportunity of great weather this weekend to take a walk. I began at the War Memorial Plaza and Ended at the White river, and took some pictures of people whom are engaging in a relationship with their city and some interesting surroundings that caught my eye:


Upon some research, it is the practice of Truthfulness, Benevolence, and Forbearance.

At one point everybody experiences that one moment where their innocence is lost forever.

If you havent noticed any of these around yet, than your spending too much time looking at the sidewalk.



It isn't the Philadelphia Museum of Art, but it will do.

Segway tours anyone?



My question to why do people in Indy really need SUVs was answered tody.


Actually took this the other day, but I thought it was cool.



He'll be back, and next time in greater numbers.

No comments: