Originally, this blog began with photographic content exclusively from my home town of Indianapolis. It then transitioned to content from cities around the United States in which I travel with primary focus on New York City, where I currently live. The spirit of the blog, however, has not changed; it celebrates the streets of cities, locations both storied and unsung through a medium in which my talents reside: photography.
I have recently been engaging in changes to enhance The Heidelberger Papers experience:
1. Blog Layout: I have been playing around with templates and deciding whether to keep Blogger or go with another blogging service such as WordPress. I have decided to stick with Blogger at this time. The interface and templates may be undergoing changes regularly as I experiment, please be patient :)
2. New URL: www.thpamerica.com: The Heidelberger Papers now has a new address. The old address mheidelberger.blogspot.com, does and will continue to work, so your bookmarks and subscriptions to feeds will not require changing. At the moment, the domain change deleted the blogrolls and am in the process of entering those back in. An unforeseen glitch.
3. Blog driving with Flickr. Flickr is an awesome application for displaying, sharing, and managing photos and can be quite...addictive. Some of the valuable features Flickr offers are the ability to view larger sizes, geotagging, organizing photos in sets and enhancesd tagging. You may click on any image within the blog and instantly have access to this information. You may also want to visit my Photostream at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmheidelberger/.
4. New Links and other content from myself. I have included links to other content I deliver to the web including other blogs, Flickr, and my Facebook page. I have also included an interesting page, Hate Mail. I don't particularly think of my blog as being provocative, but on occasion, I do receieve comments from a troll or negative email message, which are available here.
5. Thanks for reading, it is very much appreciated!