Thursday, June 3, 2010

Scenes From Vinegar Hill

Vinegar Hill is a neighborhood just due East of Dumbo in Brooklyn. Like dumbo, it was previously an industrial area that has seen revitalization by the art scene among others. I would also like to apologize in advance for I'm struck by the mood to make bad puns and jokes today (and it found its way in this post), so bear with me here ;)

You may also view these shots large by clicking one them.

The Manhattan Bridge and Lower Manhattan skyline is pictured in the distance...


More cobblestone streets, do you think I like them much?


Death from Above!


Pay phone Darwinism: A pay phone that has evolved to adapt to its harsh jimmying environment. Love the graffiti work here!


Motorcycle Social...


She's a very kinky ficus...
The kind you don't plant at home for mother...
She's a super ficus
Super ficus
She's super ficus-ey (don't say I didn't warn you)
Around the corner of the same building in the previous shot...

No comments: