Sunday, November 30, 2008

Downtown Christmas Decor

It's the holiday season in Indianapolis again, and that means lots of seasonal lighting. The Friday night after Thanksgiving known as the circle of lights, is a long standing Indianapolis tradition. I decided to scope it out late at night, because I wasn't feeling up to being among a really large crowd that night.

The first night of lighting for the 2008 Holiday Season.


Yes, I like reflections.


West end, Monument Circle


Lobby of the IPL Building. I wish they could have faced another nutcracker toward the window.


IPL Building lighting pattern now features a Christmas tree.


The Broadbent Building on the night of the lighting of the circle.


CVS on Ohio Street.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.... I'm also decorating my house for Christmas this year & have got all decorative items through Hammacher Schlemmer.