Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Heidelberger Papers...Expanded

Indianapolis is my hometown, and as the readers of this blog can definitely tell you, I LOVE to photograph it! One thing readers may not know is that, for personal and professional reasons, I travel to and photograph cities all over the country. I am in Chicago at least 10 times a year, New York City at least once a month, and other cities such as Kansas City (and other midwestern cities) and Washington DC once a year. I intend to incorporate images from these places and more into this blog.

As I Heidelberger-ify other cities, for obvious reasons, Indianapolis will still keep the lion's share of this blog. It is my hope my readers will enjoy the diversity I will be adding here.

I will begin with this shot from the corner of Balbo and State in the South Loop area of Chicago...

Definitely better if viewed large...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Indianapolis focus, but bring on the other cities!

The Urbanophile said...

Sounds like yet another Indy blog is embarking on the path to world domination.

Curt said...

Keep up the good work Matt. I check your flickr page everyday as you know I share your love of photography. Keep up the good work

Karissa said...

I love your blog, I love Indianapolis and I love urban landscapes. Definitely looking forward to seeing more!